Games

Everyone constantly asks me which games I’ll get, so this is a list of games I’ll get til the end of the year:

• Rainbow Six Vegas. I’ll aim to get this on release (24.11. or 1.12.) and can’t wait to get into it. I loved the previous R6 titles (bar Lockdown) and the demo for Vegas shows that it seems to be back to the old standards.
  • Viva Pinata. That game sounds just like so much fun, especially with the integration of Xbox Live. I know that there are about 5 people on my Friends List that are definitely getting it, so it should be a lot of fun sending each other Pinatas which can help or disrupt the others garden.
  • Dead Rising. I’ve wanted this game since the beginning of the year. I’ve played the demo to death and the full game is even more fun. I’ll see if I can pick that up cheaply around christmas.

Those games will keep me busy for a good time, especially as I’m still playing Oblivion and Splinter Cell, plus of course Halo2 (damn that game!). I’ve still got Condemned around as well and I will finish it at some point.

1. Posted November 16, 2006 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

They’ve delayed here the Vegas Six because of the upcoming of the other games,so i will get it too in December.

2. Posted November 16, 2006 at 5:45 pm | Permalink

Yeah, the GoW release. Many companies are scared that it might influence sales. Rainbow Six will be good though. I can’t wait.

3. Posted November 16, 2006 at 10:49 pm | Permalink

You might have convinced me to get Viva Pinata I never gave it a serious look over before but it does look very good now that you brought it up to me..

And R6 will be mine sooner or later..

4. Posted November 17, 2006 at 6:12 am | Permalink

Glad to hear that you’ll get Viva Pinata. The more people get it, the better. I want to do some Pinata trading! :D

5. Posted November 17, 2006 at 6:22 am | Permalink

Don’t worry, you will be assaulted as soon as you get it by evil pinatas :D

I’ll probably wait until you get it to get it, because that’s the main reason I want it, and no one else I know is getting it.

6. Posted November 17, 2006 at 6:40 am | Permalink

Ha, you’ll get some evil Pinatas back. :P

7. Posted November 17, 2006 at 9:45 pm | Permalink

Viva Pinata looks awesome! I can’t wait to play this game. Pinata Trading here we come!

8. Posted November 17, 2006 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

Oh yes. That has to be the major selling point for me. I just hope I don’t get too many evil Pinatas. :P

9. Posted November 17, 2006 at 10:26 pm | Permalink

Hehe, evil Pinatas can be fun too! ;)

10. Posted November 17, 2006 at 10:31 pm | Permalink

It all depends which point you’re looking at I suppose. ;)

VP is region free from the US aswell which means if anyone from Europe is ordering it, have a look at some US sites, it might be cheaper, although some places, like Amazon, don’t deliver software outside the US.

11. Sarah
    Posted November 19, 2006 at 9:35 pm | Permalink

Ich denke Viva Pinata ist toll und du solltest dir das zuerst kaufen. ;)

12. Posted November 20, 2006 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

Ja, das werde ich mir ueber Weihnachten kaufen, es sei denn, dass du es mir schenken willst? :D

5 Trackbacks

1. By solution voip on May 31, 2007 at 9:56 pm

solution voip

ka-ka-sh-ka 3379691 solution voip introduction

2. By honda melbourne florida on May 31, 2007 at 9:58 pm

honda melbourne florida

Relevant search results and links for honda melbourne florida

3. By free galery asian on June 6, 2007 at 7:14 pm

free galery asian

ka-ka-sh-ka 3379691 Fresh news on free galery asian.

4. By customized clothing accessory on June 7, 2007 at 6:14 pm

customized clothing accessory

customized clothing accessory info

5. By every ultimate valeo on June 7, 2007 at 8:28 pm

every ultimate valeo

Title of every ultimate valeo