Rainbow Six Vegas demo

Just incase you didn’t know the Rainbow Six Vegas demo is on the marketplace now. It took me forever to download, as my internet is still being capped. :(

First impression, the character customisation is amazing and I think it’ll be great in the full game, especially as the full game will have the vision support. I like that you can customise your armour as well which then influences the speed ingame. The gameplay itself, well, I haven’t played that much yet. It seems awfully laggy, especially when people join during the game, but that probably comes done to my connection and the fact that the host wasn’t brilliant. The movement doesn’t feel as good as in the single player demo. There are some boxes behind which I couldn’t take cover. The Terrorist hunt Co-Op mode is fairly hard, take 2 shots and you’re dead, but once you get to know the maps a little bit and the movement, it should be straighforward.

All in all I’m actually quite disappointed, but it’s early days and I haven’t played it much. Maybe it will be better in the morning and I wasn’t THAT impressed with the Splinter Cell demo either and I love the full game.

What are your thoughts? Have you played the demo?

1. Posted November 18, 2006 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

..the fact that the host wasn’t brilliant

Stuff ya then :P

Nah I agree, once I get my upgraded connection in January it’ll be much better, 4mb/512kb here I come! :D

2. Posted November 18, 2006 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

Well, I was speaking the truth. :P

But it wasn’t just in that game, I played a little more later and it seemed laggy.

3. Posted March 17, 2007 at 10:16 pm | Permalink

Where Can I Find The Demo? Is It For PC? Hit me up on xfire anonnymouse thanks

4. Posted March 21, 2007 at 2:10 am | Permalink

PC DEMO? ive been looking everywhere for it. Are you talking about the 360 version? though i dont know how u would download it. um hit me up on Xfi– nvmd, just email me if u could. or post back here. ill still be searchin.

5. Posted March 22, 2007 at 5:45 am | Permalink

xfire = anonnymouse

hit me up if there is a PC demo

6. Posted March 22, 2007 at 1:17 pm | Permalink

This is for the 360. I don’t play PC games, sorry. :)

That’s a cool xfire name though.

7. Hunter007140
    Posted June 5, 2007 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

Where did u guys find the demo?

8. Tyler
    Posted June 24, 2007 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

can someone give the link to the PC demo plz ive been looking for it for about an 2 hours literally

9. Posted August 7, 2007 at 2:43 am | Permalink

Same here, anyone find it?

10. Tallen
    Posted March 30, 2008 at 2:04 am | Permalink

Is there a pc demo? If so pls E-mail me at glockgold@yahoo.com.au chears.

Tallen

11. Posted August 3, 2013 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I’ve had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting
    my ideas out there. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend
    to be wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!

12. Posted August 8, 2013 at 5:15 am | Permalink

Excellent web site you have got here.. It’s difficult to find high quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

13. Posted August 9, 2013 at 6:45 am | Permalink

constantly i used to read smaller articles or reviews which
    also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which
    I am reading at this time.

14. Posted August 22, 2013 at 12:48 am | Permalink

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks

One Trackback

1. By Rainbow Six Vegas demo Part 2 « Cat’s blog on November 21, 2006 at 4:08 am

[...] After properly playing the Rainbow Six demo I’ve slightly changed my opinion since the weekend. [...]