Arrested Development

I’ve been watching ‘Arrested Development’ quite a bit lately and I’m surprised it never really took off. It is a quality show with a quality cast and very well written. The family is just absolutely disfunctional from the dad in prison, to the car they drive to the daughter that pretends to be a movie executive. Oh and all the storylines about who is related to who and why.

It is a great show and everyone should give it a go. :D

I’ve also tried finding the intro on YouTube as it kind of explains the show a lot better than I could, but all I could find was a Family Guy ripoff of it.

What do you think? Have you watched ‘Arrested Development’ before? If so, did you like it?

1. Sarah
    Posted November 22, 2006 at 3:41 am | Permalink

Das habe ich vor einiger Zeit mal gesehen, aber ich fand es nicht so lustig.

2. Posted November 22, 2006 at 3:42 am | Permalink

Hmmm, vielleicht war die deutsche Ueberstzung nicht so toll.

3. Posted November 23, 2006 at 9:22 am | Permalink

I dont watch it personally but im pretty sure that alot of the show is actually improvised from a rough guide of whats supposed to happen.
    Whats with the durkahstani tal k ^^^^ ;)

4. Posted November 23, 2006 at 10:55 am | Permalink

You should really watch it. It’s one of the best things on TV, seriously. It’s just so funny.

And in case you didn’t notice, that was German. :P Still want me to teach you some this weekend? ;)

5. Posted November 23, 2006 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

I saw it quite a few times late night on telly. I enjoyed it to be honest, but never knew when it was on so I couldn’t keep up. Shame really.

6. Posted November 23, 2006 at 11:33 pm | Permalink

Yeah, it’s been difficult as they always change the bloody times.

But it’s on my christmas wishlist, if anyone wants to give me the boxsets. ;)