The warm glow of the 360!

Steve (neyo) posted a few of his XL pictures up and it has this picture which I think looks pretty amazing. The warm glow of the 360. ;)

360-glow2.JPG

Posted December 17, 2006 at 4:43 pm | Permalink

Now that is one gorgeous picture!

2. Posted December 17, 2006 at 7:55 pm | Permalink

How nice!

We still have only PS-1 enabled video game parlours in here :(

3. Posted December 17, 2006 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

ish: It was at the XL game tournament not an everyday place you walk into and play :P

That looks so cool. It’s like walking into a room of aliens.

4. Posted December 17, 2006 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

Yeah, it is from the XL Lan. Read more about it here.

It was great! :D

5. Posted December 18, 2006 at 6:40 am | Permalink

Matt: Okay,I get it now.Thanks for the link Cat.We don’t have many tournaments and stuff like that in here but gaming is sure expanding.Right now,the whole country is crazy about “Counter Strike”,”Age of Empires” and “Warcraft”.

6. Posted December 18, 2006 at 10:27 am | Permalink

Yeah, they are played over here aswell. Especially Counter Strike.

In the UK XL was one of the first Xbox/360 Lan tournaments and it went rather well. :D

7. Posted December 18, 2006 at 10:36 am | Permalink

People are absolutely crazy about Counter Strike especially after a TV Show in which they had this national tournament of teams from various parts of the country competing for the title of “Games Bond”.Funny isn’t it? Games Bond :D

I really hate some of the Cyber Cafe’s in here cause you can’t play in peace.There’s always this unsophisticated group of youngsters playing Counter Strike,shouting away and hurling insults at each other.That’s why I prefer Vice City in the confines of my home. ;)

8. Posted December 18, 2006 at 11:06 am | Permalink

Hehe, Games Bond, that isnot actually a bad name.

I tend to avoid cyber cafes, but I remember that I used to live in a house where there was no internet, so I used to go to one. They always played Counter Strike in there, it was quite funny listening to them.

But then again I am the same. I play Xbox Live at home (not at the moemnt, as my internet is too crap) and I get agitated and sometimes very loud. ;)