The Click survey

This is a simple test and doesn’t take longer than a minute. Click your way through the different rectangles to find out just how you click compared to other people.

Click here to start!

Turns out I’m a fairly average clicker and yes, I did click the huge ‘Don’t click me’ icon. :twisted:

1. Posted January 5, 2007 at 1:02 am | Permalink

That was frivolous and fun. I’m medium. Hmmmm.

2. Posted January 5, 2007 at 5:35 am | Permalink

Did you click teh huge ‘Don’t click me!’ though? :D

3. Posted January 5, 2007 at 8:17 am | Permalink

I managed to click on one spot no one had clicked on randomly. Randomness ftw!

4. Posted January 5, 2007 at 8:23 am | Permalink

Yey!

Let me ask you aswell: did you click when it told you not to click? :P

5. Posted January 5, 2007 at 8:31 am | Permalink

Of course. Who didn’t?

6. Posted January 5, 2007 at 8:37 am | Permalink

Well, according to display quite a few people didn’t. Strange people.

I mean it says you shouldn’t do something, so my first thought is to do it. :D

7. Posted January 5, 2007 at 3:22 pm | Permalink

Actually, I did not click ‘don’t click me’ because I figured that would work a lot like telling kids not to do something and would therefore entice lots of people to click it; I wanted to buck the trend. Either that, or I’m a total conformist. ;)

8. Posted January 5, 2007 at 10:17 pm | Permalink

Well, it could be double crossing, you see. They want to make you think that you’re clever by not clicking it, but maybe they want you to click it. Argh, it’s just confusing. ;)

9. Posted November 20, 2013 at 7:55 am | Permalink

It is in reality a fantastic along with valuable little bit of information and facts. I am just satisfied that you simply discussed this useful facts here. Remember to keep us informed in this way. We appreciate you spreading.

10. Posted November 25, 2013 at 9:04 am | Permalink

I usually do not write a bunch of comments, however i did a few searching
    and wound up here The Click survey « carocat.co.uk. And I
    actually do have a few questions for you if it’s allright.
    Is it just me or does it give the impression like a few of the comments look
    like left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at other social
    sites, I’d like to follow anything new you have to post.
    Would you list of every one of all your shared sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

11. Posted December 5, 2013 at 3:25 pm | Permalink

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be
    happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things
    or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.

I want to read more things about it!