CSI Miami – One Liners

I absolutely love CSI. Yes, I am aware that it is nothing like real life and the conclusions are sometimes/often very far-fetched, but it still is a great show.

Came across this montage of CSI Miami one liners that are generally being said by Horatio Cane (David Caruso) before the intro starts. It just makes the show seem a lot more silly than it is, but Miami would be nothing without him and his sunglasses.

Posted January 13, 2007 at 8:30 pm | Permalink

Now that is true: ;)

2. phatmuther
    Posted January 16, 2007 at 4:51 am | Permalink

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, not Miami. Why not watch the original and greatest? Miami and New York are just nasty!

Beard 4TW!

3. Posted January 16, 2007 at 4:54 am | Permalink

Well, Las Vegas is the best. Nothing will be able to beat LV. Ever. But Miami is getting better and better. :)

4. Posted March 8, 2007 at 11:38 pm | Permalink

Hi There.

Loved the video on one liners. Hilarious.

I’ve just started up a tv blog and the latest post is a short funny on Horatio and Frank. After this video, I thought you might enjoy.

Returning soon.

Eddie.

5. James
    Posted June 24, 2007 at 11:55 am | Permalink

A great collection of videos I love all the CSI’s they are fantastic, keep up the good work lads, and keep up the good work with this blog.

James

6. dmosbon
    Posted December 23, 2007 at 11:28 pm | Permalink

Arggghh! I can’t stand David C’! He irritates the hell out of me & just demands more screen time than anyone else…no more! Hehe…

7. Posted December 23, 2007 at 11:58 pm | Permalink

I like David Caruso, but he never does anything apart from make promises to people and take off his glasses!!

Gil Grissom at least does work!

8. hippysheep
    Posted October 2, 2009 at 12:36 pm | Permalink

adore Miami..Vegas went downhill with the Gil/Sarah thing…NY atleast is consistent..

9. Posted October 3, 2009 at 12:13 am | Permalink

I like Vegas and Miami pretty much equally, they both have things going for them.

Thanks for stopping by!

10. Posted July 27, 2013 at 7:05 pm | Permalink

Seriously Like Your Cat By Following These Stable Suggestions.

Cats are terrific puppies and cats. If you may’t be inside home all functioning evening, cats can continue to be on their incredibly individual. The following report will help you to to look at all about cats.

As quickly as the holiday season rolls all-all all around, safeguard your Xmas tree from curious kitties. It could see that tree and climb it. That may be an enormous problem. Have a tendency not to permit your pet to prowl all-shut to your tree. You must also be sure that you happen to be moving to discover no loose garlands, ornaments or tinsel that might extremely well be eaten with the cat.

Definitely not have your cat acquire a med if they’re not struggling by method of the appropriately-acquiring difficulty
    it received been developed to take care of. A number of of all all those people flea medicines you positioned as part
    of your personal personalized cat also deal with for parasites, mites likewise as
    other diseases that the cat isn’t planning to have and will not be capable of contract. However these medicines are profitable on st cats, they’re not
    important for indoor cats.

The area in the litter area is very important. Your initial

11. Posted January 12, 2014 at 1:52 am | Permalink

Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to
    generate a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and don’t
    seem to get nearly anything done.

12. Posted May 26, 2014 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

If you are going for finest contents like myself, only visit this
    site every day for the reason that it offers feature contents, thanks

13. Posted September 23, 2014 at 8:36 am | Permalink

Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG
    editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone
    with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

One Trackback

1. By Jim Carrey does Horatio Cane « Cat’s blog on January 5, 2008 at 8:08 am

[...] Carrey does Horatio Cane Picking up on a post a while back featuring a Youtube video with a great number of Horatio Cane [David Caruso] one…, here’s Jim Carrey doing his impression of [...]