Patricia Cornwell – Her other work

In two previous posts I have written about Kay Scarpetta and the ‘Jack the Ripper’ case. Patricia Cornwell wrote some more books:

The Andy Brazil series:
* Hornet’s Nest (1997; Andy Brazil)
* Southern Cross (1999; Andy Brazil)
* Isle of Dogs (2001; Andy Brazil)

The At Risk collection:
* At Risk (2006, originally a series for The New York Times)
* At Risk Two (2007)

Non Fiction:
* A Time for Remembering (1983; biography of Ruth Bell Graham; also know as: Ruth: A Portrait)
* Life’s Little Fable (1999; children’s book]

All of them are very good book, although I can’t judge on At Risk yet as I haven’t read it. I for one can’t wait for the next Scarpetta book. The countdown has started:

1. Ashish C.
    Posted April 7, 2007 at 10:56 am | Permalink

You really must love her books to plug her 3 times! Must make a point to get one of her books when I go to Mumbai next month!

2. Posted April 7, 2007 at 11:53 am | Permalink

Yep, you really should. I’ve run out of stuff to write about her now though, although her newest book is coming out soon.

3. Gradinator
    Posted April 7, 2007 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

My Mum’s favorate, I personally can’t be bothered with reading but i’ll trust my Mum and you to have good taste.

4. Posted April 8, 2007 at 3:10 am | Permalink

Your mum has very good taste. :)

5. Posted April 11, 2007 at 10:42 pm | Permalink

I’m from Cornwall as well :D

6. Posted April 12, 2007 at 4:21 am | Permalink

heh, I’m sure you’ve said that before on a previous post about Mrs Cornwell…. ;)

7. Posted September 21, 2013 at 8:10 am | Permalink

This piece of writing is in fact a fastidious one it assists new the web people, who are wishing
    in favor of blogging.

8. Posted October 26, 2015 at 11:42 am | Permalink

Will my Marriage survive ifeldniity?We have been Married for 14 years. I am a recovering alcoholic who went back to drinking after 12 years of sobriety. My wife never knew me when I drank and didn’t know how to deal with it when I started. We were together 9 years sober and then I started drinking and continued until October of 2007. During the time I was drinking (April and May of 2007) she started seeing an old BF because he was offering her things I wasn’t, like attention, emotional support, Etc. And yes, they did have sex. Well, I found out and the s### really hit the fan. She broke it off with him as soon as I found out and swore to commit to our Marriage and our 3 children. I understand how I contributed to the affair by not being there for her and only caring about the bottle. I have been sober now for the last 6 months and am trying hard to make our Marriage and family work. I am having a very hard time with forgiveness and trust. I also find it VERY hard to be intimate with her. Will our Marriage ever work againDoes anyone have a clue what planet Uno N is from? That was the most stupid answer I have seen yet.I started drinking again because thats what alcoholics do they drink. My life was going great and I quit going to meetings. I convinced myself I could drink again and control it.