New house

As mentioned in a previous post I will be moving shortly and I spent most of the day looking at places to live on the internet, phoning up estate agents and looking at properties.

And as of 6.30pm I’ve found a really nice house for a little bit more rent than I can afford , but considering the excellent state the house is in, it’s definitely worth it.

It comes with a big living room with electrical fireplace and wooden flooring, a kitchen with enough space for a little table and chairs, a moderately sized garden with lawn and a paved area at the back, stairs going off the living room to a landing with a master bedroom, a slightly smaller bedroom with a lot of storage and a bathroom with electrical shower and even more storage space!

The whole house has just been tastefully redecorated with new flooring, carpets, painted walls and a completely redone kitchen. At the back of the garden there are also two parking spaces, not that I have a car. Yet!

I am paying the reservation fee tomorrow first thing and I’m aiming to move within the next two weeks or at least get most of my stuff across.

That also means that I finally get to set up my new 360 and TV!

I can’t believe I have found such a nice house!

Posted September 4, 2007 at 7:55 pm | Permalink

Wow sounds pretty! You have to show a picture when you can!

2. Posted September 4, 2007 at 11:01 pm | Permalink

Congratulations on your new home.

I know what its like and this must be an exciting time for you.

hope the move goes well and that you settle in quickly..

3. Posted September 4, 2007 at 11:07 pm | Permalink

Thanks, Sha.

Cheers for stopping by, KENKONAGAZAKI. It is very exciting, I’ve shared houses so many times, I can’t believe I’ll finally be living on my own! It’s like Heaven!

4. Posted September 5, 2007 at 5:46 am | Permalink

It’s like Heaven!
    I’ll bet your cats are feeling like that too. Congrats on the new home btw. :)

5. Posted September 5, 2007 at 7:59 pm | Permalink

Well, I’ve not moved yet. I’ll gradually monve next week and then it’ll be pure Heaven!

6. Posted September 6, 2007 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

Hey Ho,

Just popping by,

Congratulations, Looking forward to seeing the pictures :D

All the best!

ps, Treat the faceplate well :p

7. Posted September 6, 2007 at 7:45 pm | Permalink

Hey Dvx, thanks for stopping by. :)

Pictures will be up soon from all around the house, including my new super amazing Elite/32″TV/surround sound and of course the faceplate!

I will honour the faceplate like nothing else! :P

8. Posted September 6, 2007 at 8:54 pm | Permalink

Congrats for the new home cat! Kinda late but still, hope you’re having a ball in there. :)

One Trackback

1. By Today’s the BIG day! « Cat’s blog on October 1, 2007 at 8:38 am

[...] 1, 2007 by Cat Today is the day I am finally moving. I know I’ve mentioned the house before here and I’m sure everyone else is pretty much bored of me constantly talking about it, but I am [...]