How to display your Xbox Live Gamercard on your wordpress.com blog

I’ve recently had quite a few people contact me to ask me how to add to their Xbox Live gamercard to the sidebar. It’s actually quite simple:

1) Go to mygamercard.net and generate a code by entering your Gamertag.

2) Copy the HTML code.

null

3) Go to your blog Dashboard > Presentation > Widgets.

4) Add a text widget from the available ones on the left to the current ones on the right.

5) Open the widget and paste the code from step 2.

6) Save changes and voila, you now have your Gamercard in your sidebar.

You can use other sites that provide Gamercards, however you have to make sure that the code is HTML and doesn’t contain any Javascript, as that isn’t allowed on wordpress.com.

Any problems feel free to leave a comment or contact me.

1. Posted September 24, 2007 at 11:06 am | Permalink

I’m assuming I have to have a XBox Console to get a gamertag right? Shit! :P

2. dvxuk
    Posted September 25, 2007 at 10:17 am | Permalink

I hope you wern’t reffering to me cat :p

3. Posted September 25, 2007 at 7:40 pm | Permalink

Yes, you need to, Ashish… :P

Dvx: You were one of them!

4. zorrobandito
    Posted June 13, 2008 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

Thanks for tip, your instructions made it a piece of the proverbial!

5. Posted October 5, 2008 at 10:14 am | Permalink

I am glad I could be of service. :)

6. anothersociety
    Posted June 22, 2009 at 10:39 pm | Permalink

Thanks Dude ; )

7. Posted June 23, 2009 at 3:01 am | Permalink

You’re welcome!

8. 3layn
    Posted July 17, 2009 at 10:52 am | Permalink

only thing is that you have to update by yourself after each achievement

9. Posted July 17, 2009 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

Not sure what you’re doing, but MyGamercard.net cards update on their own?

10. 3layn
    Posted July 17, 2009 at 2:21 pm | Permalink

I see, that good. i thought it generated a image file only.

11. Posted July 17, 2009 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

No, it’s an image that’s updated on the MGC,net server. :)

12. 3layn
    Posted July 17, 2009 at 8:54 pm | Permalink

ahh cool. Thank you for this tutorial man. Appriciated

13. Posted July 17, 2009 at 9:58 pm | Permalink

You’re very welcome!

14. Posted July 30, 2009 at 9:18 pm | Permalink

For some reason it never accepts my gamertag. It lets me use my boyfriends, but never mine.

15. Posted August 5, 2009 at 7:14 pm | Permalink

What’s your gamertag, Amy?

16. Posted August 24, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Permalink

Thanks cat this gamertag plug-in will do wonders for my video game review website!

17. Posted June 21, 2013 at 9:47 pm | Permalink

I know this web page provides quality depending articles or reviews and other
    data, is there any other site which presents such data in quality?

18. Posted August 12, 2013 at 2:01 am | Permalink

Enjoy above 2 hundred enjoyment amounts in History, Dilemna, and also Unlimited technique although rescuing your taken
    artifacts along with complicated minions in the deep.
    Enjoy fantastic laptop or computer video games, generate particular power-ups, as well as acquire masterful triumphs.

COMPUTER Video game : Adelantado Trilogy: Guide 1

Carry out you love to discover the wonderful strategies in
    the marketplace that disguise with Adelantado Trilogy: Guide clans clash 1?
    Learn and sodium away the missing dispatch having
    Add Diego De Leon, the particular daring in addition to respectable officer.
    It’s the perfect time while using the people who are able to possibly be involving help to you. Help the natives reestablish their own properties, harvest food items, in addition to build a arrangement. Enhance your own expertise to obtain each of the most beloved destinations along with gain splendid trophies on this complicated pc activity.

Enjoy this thrilling Tactic video game by sensation just like you are amongst the 1st to set base inside Adelantado. The search might not be easy simply because you could have more fun exploring the island along with overlook that you will be into it for just a explanation. The Spanish-inspired soundtrack will always make you feel the actual island will be your own. Set your chosen trouble settings including tranquil to difficult, in addition to five substantial roadmaps to be able to examine.

You may receive a advantage map whenever you can full all of those other quantities that has a gold ranking. Keep in mind to save lots of the actual shed expedition and also have fun value shopping!

These kinds of fascinating computer system game titles will really problem a person and present people enjoyment as well!

Examine far more reviews and information regarding get video games for your pc visit: The Free download Online games

Related Articles : personal computer game titles, ps video games examine, on-line computer games evaluate, on-line computer games on the web, buy video games, down load game titles on-line, cost-free on-line computer games, download free game titles,

Email this information to some Close friend!

Get Content articles like this 1 one on one for a electronic mail pack! Register for free these days!

19. Posted August 29, 2013 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Usually I do not learn article on blogs,
    but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to
    check out and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me.
    Thanks, quite nice post.

20. Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

I almost never drop responses, but i did some searching and wound up here How to display your Xbox Live Gamercard on your wordpress.com blog « carocat.co.uk.
    And I do have a couple of questions for you if
    it’s allright. Could it be only me or does it look like some of these remarks appear as if
    they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I’d like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post.
    Would you list of the complete urls of your communal sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page
    or twitter feed?

21. Posted February 13, 2014 at 10:21 am | Permalink

For hottest information you have to pay a quick visit the web and on web I found this web site as a
    most excellent website for latest updates.

One Trackback