How to display your Xbox Live Gamercard on your wordpress.com blog

I’ve recently had quite a few people contact me to ask me how to add to their Xbox Live gamercard to the sidebar. It’s actually quite simple:

1) Go to mygamercard.net and generate a code by entering your Gamertag.

2) Copy the HTML code.

null

3) Go to your blog Dashboard > Presentation > Widgets.

4) Add a text widget from the available ones on the left to the current ones on the right.

5) Open the widget and paste the code from step 2.

6) Save changes and voila, you now have your Gamercard in your sidebar.

You can use other sites that provide Gamercards, however you have to make sure that the code is HTML and doesn’t contain any Javascript, as that isn’t allowed on wordpress.com.

Any problems feel free to leave a comment or contact me.

1. Posted September 24, 2007 at 11:06 am | Permalink

I’m assuming I have to have a XBox Console to get a gamertag right? Shit! :P

2. dvxuk
    Posted September 25, 2007 at 10:17 am | Permalink

I hope you wern’t reffering to me cat :p

3. Posted September 25, 2007 at 7:40 pm | Permalink

Yes, you need to, Ashish… :P

Dvx: You were one of them!

4. zorrobandito
    Posted June 13, 2008 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

Thanks for tip, your instructions made it a piece of the proverbial!

5. Posted October 5, 2008 at 10:14 am | Permalink

I am glad I could be of service. :)

6. anothersociety
    Posted June 22, 2009 at 10:39 pm | Permalink

Thanks Dude ; )

7. Posted June 23, 2009 at 3:01 am | Permalink

You’re welcome!

8. 3layn
    Posted July 17, 2009 at 10:52 am | Permalink

only thing is that you have to update by yourself after each achievement

9. Posted July 17, 2009 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

Not sure what you’re doing, but MyGamercard.net cards update on their own?

10. 3layn
    Posted July 17, 2009 at 2:21 pm | Permalink

I see, that good. i thought it generated a image file only.

11. Posted July 17, 2009 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

No, it’s an image that’s updated on the MGC,net server. :)

12. 3layn
    Posted July 17, 2009 at 8:54 pm | Permalink

ahh cool. Thank you for this tutorial man. Appriciated

13. Posted July 17, 2009 at 9:58 pm | Permalink

You’re very welcome!

14. Posted July 30, 2009 at 9:18 pm | Permalink

For some reason it never accepts my gamertag. It lets me use my boyfriends, but never mine.

15. Posted August 5, 2009 at 7:14 pm | Permalink

What’s your gamertag, Amy?

16. Posted August 24, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Permalink

Thanks cat this gamertag plug-in will do wonders for my video game review website!

17. Posted June 21, 2013 at 9:47 pm | Permalink

I know this web page provides quality depending articles or reviews and other
    data, is there any other site which presents such data in quality?

18. Posted August 12, 2013 at 2:01 am | Permalink

Enjoy above 2 hundred enjoyment amounts in History, Dilemna, and also Unlimited technique although rescuing your taken
    artifacts along with complicated minions in the deep.
    Enjoy fantastic laptop or computer video games, generate particular power-ups, as well as acquire masterful triumphs.

COMPUTER Video game : Adelantado Trilogy: Guide 1

Carry out you love to discover the wonderful strategies in
    the marketplace that disguise with Adelantado Trilogy: Guide clans clash 1?
    Learn and sodium away the missing dispatch having
    Add Diego De Leon, the particular daring in addition to respectable officer.
    It’s the perfect time while using the people who are able to possibly be involving help to you. Help the natives reestablish their own properties, harvest food items, in addition to build a arrangement. Enhance your own expertise to obtain each of the most beloved destinations along with gain splendid trophies on this complicated pc activity.

Enjoy this thrilling Tactic video game by sensation just like you are amongst the 1st to set base inside Adelantado. The search might not be easy simply because you could have more fun exploring the island along with overlook that you will be into it for just a explanation. The Spanish-inspired soundtrack will always make you feel the actual island will be your own. Set your chosen trouble settings including tranquil to difficult, in addition to five substantial roadmaps to be able to examine.

You may receive a advantage map whenever you can full all of those other quantities that has a gold ranking. Keep in mind to save lots of the actual shed expedition and also have fun value shopping!

These kinds of fascinating computer system game titles will really problem a person and present people enjoyment as well!

Examine far more reviews and information regarding get video games for your pc visit: The Free download Online games

Related Articles : personal computer game titles, ps video games examine, on-line computer games evaluate, on-line computer games on the web, buy video games, down load game titles on-line, cost-free on-line computer games, download free game titles,

Email this information to some Close friend!

Get Content articles like this 1 one on one for a electronic mail pack! Register for free these days!

19. Posted August 29, 2013 at 2:59 pm | Permalink

Usually I do not learn article on blogs,
    but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to
    check out and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me.
    Thanks, quite nice post.

20. Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

I almost never drop responses, but i did some searching and wound up here How to display your Xbox Live Gamercard on your wordpress.com blog « carocat.co.uk.
    And I do have a couple of questions for you if
    it’s allright. Could it be only me or does it look like some of these remarks appear as if
    they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I’d like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post.
    Would you list of the complete urls of your communal sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page
    or twitter feed?

21. Posted February 13, 2014 at 10:21 am | Permalink

For hottest information you have to pay a quick visit the web and on web I found this web site as a
    most excellent website for latest updates.

22. Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:46 am | Permalink

其实我们谈客户和我们追求一个心仪的小姑娘、和谈恋爱有很多的相似之处,对方都是之前我们陌生的对象(当然有熟人介绍更好,更容易被接受,因而成功率更高),我们都必须要经历被认识—被对方从抗拒到重新认识—被对方不再那么反感—被信任—被接受一起合作的这样一个过程。今天要分享的”三大秘籍”,分别解决的问题是:秘籍一:轻松搭讪,快速占领客户(或美女)的心智阶梯!秘籍二:通过”三求”,让客户(或美女)对咱们产生深深的依赖!秘籍三:欲擒故纵,让客户主动抢着下单,让美女主动投怀送抱!并让他们飘飘欲仙,欲罢不能!那么问题来了,这”三大绝技”到底是如何一步一步练成的呢?它的实操之道又是怎样的呢?你想知

23. Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:48 am | Permalink

这个问题是很多营销人都非常关心的问题…..,同时也是困扰着很多销售与营销人的一个致命性问题…….; 了解客户心理的方法有很多…、通常的做法有进行客户调查….,组织客户访谈……,通过定量定性分析…….;的进行归纳和总结,从而得出结论、、、、;以结论来作为营销活动的指引或依据…….. 当然了,这些方法通常都是大公司才能采用的方法…..,需要较多的人力…..物力的投入……,而且最为关键的是…这些方法不一定是最直接有效的方法…..,那么……;你可能会关心有没有什么即简单又不费钱费力的方法呢…..

24. Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:50 am | Permalink

我来自农村,去年本科毕业。生下来由于自己面部带有一些残疾,自卑感比较强烈。我现在做汽车大修配件销售。我也觉得自己脑子不好使,虽然喜欢看书,但是学以致用的能力不强。  我做销售之前,先做了一年技术。现在做的产品是镗缸磨轴(就是汽车大修)。我现在对产品,还算了解。我现在跑业务,去汽修场进门就问候一句”XX经理你好,我是XX汽配城的,卖定位活塞,定位活塞环,增压器的”。然后经理就说一句,好名片放在这里有需要在联系。本来我想好的很多话,但又吞在肚子里面去了(我们的产品是申请国家专利的产品,质量比别人要好些,价格和别人普通的差不多。)。  遇到这种拒绝,我总是感觉很尴尬。我该怎么办了?跑业务资料>>>>

25. Posted July 22, 2015 at 11:51 am | Permalink

说实在话,这本书我一直舍不得拿出来分享的,有人评价说”如果不把这本书读上七遍,任何人都不能够去做销售,他让我销售业绩提高了100倍 “,它到底是一本什么样的书呢?…….这样跟你说吧!你会希望你是全世界唯一一个读到它的人,现在我无私的把它分享出来,而且是免费的…….跑业务资料>>>>全国老板手机号码 QQ:1768881880网址:http://www.20178888.com

One Trackback