Clustr map and who’s been on here

Just one last thing before I’ll have to be on my way…

I’ve had the clustr map on my blog ever since I can remember and completely forgot looking at it for a long time.

Click here to view a larger version.

Looking at it now, I am surprised just how many people from all over the world have been to my blog and I wanted to share some stats:

In the last 13 months of this blog’s existence it’s had:

• 107,180 total page views with a best day of 3,501 views.
  • 269 posts [Have I really posted that much?!]
  • 104 categories.
  • 2,167 comments [About two thirds of those are probably my responses!]
  • 22,301 spam comments caught by Akismet.

And all that with me being absent for about four of those thirteen months!

1. Posted October 1, 2007 at 10:18 am | Permalink

Its amazing to see where all your visitors do come from. I have only just added Clustr Map to my blog. I do look forward to seeing where all my visitors are coming from.

2. Posted October 1, 2007 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

2,167 comments [About two thirds of those are probably my responses!]
    Aww, Come on cat, I may be annoying at times but I’m not spam. :( [MY responses. :P ]

3. Posted October 1, 2007 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

*slaps forehead.* *Error in transmission. Please ignore above comment* *It should be*

22,301 spam comments caught by Akismet.
    Aww, Come on cat, I may be annoying at times but I’m not spam. :(

Heehee.

As a sidenote, I outstrip you in the comments and posts. :P Your categories outstrip anyones I’ve seen. Heck I have like 23 categories and the most I’ve seen is 47. WOW.

4. Posted October 1, 2007 at 3:35 pm | Permalink

I guess you’ve never stopped by raincoaster then? http://raincoaster.com/

5. Posted October 2, 2007 at 5:27 am | Permalink

Nopsies. Me is too lazy. :D

Posted October 2, 2007 at 9:21 am | Permalink

Lol. That’s pretty good stats.