So it’s been a while

I will personally prosecute everyone that says moving house is easy. It really is not. Couple that with my mobile breaking and me being ill and I can safely say it’s been a ‘fun’ time. Technically I’m still ill, I’ll need a few more days to get my energy back, but at least most of the symptoms are gone.

I’m disappointed I didn’t get to see my friend either when she came back for a couple days and I still haven’t had my housewarming party.

It’s now almost November and I’ve started making Christmas preparations. This means Christmas cards, presents and so on and I’m looking to be sorting all that out in November. As for my Christmas plans this year, I am very much looking forward to spending that on my own in my new house with my cats. Should be very good. :)

So long,

1. Posted October 30, 2007 at 2:15 pm | Permalink

Hope your well and good Cat. :)

2. Posted October 30, 2007 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

It’s experience that moving is always awful. Best wishes when it comes to settling into your new place with your feline friends.

3. Posted October 31, 2007 at 5:45 am | Permalink

Aye congratulations you’ve settled now. Christmas shopping already? So what are yeh gifting me this Christmas? :P

4. Posted October 31, 2007 at 9:57 am | Permalink

Thanks all. The cats are loving this place which makes up for it all!

And Ish I only buy presents to people I can’t avoid it to!!

5. Posted October 31, 2007 at 10:17 am | Permalink

And Ish I only buy presents to people I can’t avoid it to!!
    and I’ve screwed up my chances anyway even if you would have given me something, by helping people know your URL beforehand. :P

6. Posted October 31, 2007 at 11:11 am | Permalink

Yeah, you’re off my christmas card list I’m afraid!

Posted October 31, 2007 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

Yeah, you’re off my christmas card list I’m afraid! Hopefully I’m still on it :P Anyways glad to see you’re back we all missed you whilst you were gone. Are you feeling a lot better these days? Hope everything is well!

8. Posted October 31, 2007 at 1:08 pm | Permalink

Yes, you are. :)

I’m getting there.. It’ll be a few more days.

Posted October 31, 2007 at 1:12 pm | Permalink