Couple of things

All of these have been sitting on my desktop for weeks and don’t really warrant an extra post:

Gee, thanks for telling me I should stop spam!

Via Halolcats.

More one for the Halo fans! ;)

I wish I remembered where this was from, I have no idea. The above is true for all FPS games though!

——————————————————————-

And via Sulz, What’s your blogs reading level? Mine is:

I’m still not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing though?

1. Posted November 13, 2007 at 3:54 am | Permalink

My blog’s readability is Elementary, So yeah, as [future] Emperor of the World I reach a much wider audience. :P [Btw, Google is Genius. How much intelligence do you need to do a search? ;) {via ish}]

2. Posted November 13, 2007 at 4:00 am | Permalink

Hahaha, well, that means that test is unreliable and I > you as it’s my blog. :P

3. Posted November 13, 2007 at 4:23 am | Permalink

Well, if you ever took any of these tests seriously than you’ve got a serious problem. :P And anyway sometimes even I don’t understand what I’ve written AND I’ve passed Elementary so yeah, the test is un reliable. :P

I > you as it’s my blog. :P
    No one is greater than me. Heck, my ego is bigger than yours! :D

Btw, what are you doing up this late? Aren’t you supposed to be in bed? :P

4. Posted November 13, 2007 at 4:47 am | Permalink

My blog, my rules, live with it! :P

Irregular sleeping pattern due to the pills. So I used that to finally upload loads of pictures to Facebook…

5. Posted November 13, 2007 at 4:55 am | Permalink

Good, now my comments have started going places. Soon I might be featured in some quotes website. Oi, I need to tell mom that! She always tells me I’m gonna end up unemployed :P

6. Posted November 13, 2007 at 4:56 am | Permalink

Btw, love the first pic!

7. Posted November 13, 2007 at 5:08 am | Permalink

You’re gonna end up being an internet celebrity like the Star Wars kid! :D

8. Posted November 13, 2007 at 9:53 am | Permalink

Leave the PR to us, we’ll make ya famous. Just don’t release a sex video when you’re famous. :P

9. Posted November 13, 2007 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

Well, that makes people even more famous..

10. Posted November 13, 2007 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

I’ll need a chick for a sex video. Anyone willing out there? :P

11. Posted November 14, 2007 at 11:05 am | Permalink

junior high school’s better than elementary (which was my result)!

ish: who says you can’t make a sex video by yourself? :mrgreen:

12. Posted November 14, 2007 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

@sulz: Nar, I don’t want to make a video of myself masturbating. Nope :P

13. Posted November 14, 2007 at 6:33 pm | Permalink

Ahahahaha. that would be funny! :P

14. Posted November 15, 2007 at 11:20 am | Permalink

Point to note: Only girls become famous via sex videos… unless ish wants to be a “different” kind of famous. :P

BTW, Sulz, I think the test can be read in two ways. Readability = How readable your blog is. So it could also mean that for someone to read Cat’s blog they only need High School. The other way is what you’ve of course said. But that test is flawed! :P

15. Posted November 15, 2007 at 1:07 pm | Permalink

ashishL certainly flawed, so i refused to be insulted by my results! haha….

16. Posted November 15, 2007 at 5:13 pm | Permalink

I think it might just be swearing and bad words. In which case Google obviously comes out top cause that site only has Google and a couple other words on it! :P

17. Posted November 16, 2007 at 6:58 am | Permalink

sulz: Yeah even I refuse to be insulted because I demand freaking Genius levels of intelligence from people to read my blog, as [future] Emperor of the World, I gotta have some standard! :P

Cat: I think its more of a “normal” vs “Hard” words. The more fancy stuff you use the more it rates you higher. My blog is rated R on the “Rating quiz” btw. All of the swearing is of use! :P

One Trackback