Cooking recipes so far…

As much as I love cooking it always seems to be rather samey with me just cooking something and using all sort of ingredients from the kitchen. Plus it generally involves pasta or potatoes of some sort.

This is why I asked for recipes that are fairly simple and don’t involve fish or mushrooms. I originally intended to cook something different every day in the first two weeks in December, however as my health is still recovering I’ve been unable to buy ingredients, so it’s been delayed a little.

I do have to say a big thank you to you all though, specifically Timethief for all her suggestions and Ellaella for simply having her blog. Just looking through all the different recipes is amazing and if you’re ever stuck for anything, go over there and have a look.

Another thank you to Fireweaver who recommended this forum site to me. It’s a big and busy forum full with recipes and help for cooking and everything related.

In the meantime, I’m still collecting recipes and this is a list of the ones I have so far:

Via BROOD:

Via From Scratch:

Via Geekwrestler:

Via got not milk:

From raincoaster:

Via Sweetrosie’s Weblog:

From Timethief:

Via other sites:

Any more suggestions are more than welcome. :)

Posted December 4, 2007 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

Tell me if you are ever making the white hocolate and raspberry cupcakes for you might just find one more guest for dinner :P

2. Posted December 4, 2007 at 12:29 pm | Permalink

A fitting treatment of all these would be to make everything on one day and just splurging. :P

3. Posted December 4, 2007 at 1:10 pm | Permalink

What kind words; thank you. If you’ve never explored at allrecipes.com you are likely to find plenty of good ideas. Each recipe can be converted to metrics or resized on the spot.

Amazing what you’ve done here with Sandbox!

4. Posted December 5, 2007 at 5:07 am | Permalink

I shall let you know Sha! That is actually quite high on my list of things to do. :)

That’s a little excessive, Ashish!

You are welcome, Ellaella. I will have a look on that site once I’m no longer on dial up.

And I wish I could take credit for the sandbox, however that was all wank with a few very minor adjustments from me. Have a look at http://ntuat.wordpress.com for more of her stuff. :)

5. Posted December 5, 2007 at 6:44 am | Permalink

Bah, you don’t know the meaning of splurging in sin. You might even invite me if you need help! :P

6. Posted December 5, 2007 at 7:50 am | Permalink

Ha, got too many people wanting to come round anyway, don’t need any more.

And how can you enhoy it if you have it all together. That means you loose the taste of the individual one.

Posted December 5, 2007 at 10:48 am | Permalink

Am I still on the list for coming over?

8. Posted December 5, 2007 at 11:04 am | Permalink

I will have to edit the list, it’s seriously getting too long. I like being on my own, everyone just loves me for the food I’m going to make and hopefully not ruin..

Posted December 5, 2007 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

But but but…I’ll buy you a nice Xmas pressie :) (Is that bribing enough?)

10. Posted December 5, 2007 at 9:47 pm | Permalink

Haha, I like it!! Hmmm, you’ve moved up in the list!

Posted December 6, 2007 at 7:04 am | Permalink

Yay lol!

12. Marius
    Posted December 6, 2007 at 8:49 am | Permalink

here’s one for you, not quite healty but it’ll do :)

13. Posted January 22, 2008 at 6:05 pm | Permalink

Here is all my knowledge as far as cooking :-(

2 Trackbacks

1. [...] up on my list are any of the recipes in this post from 2007! This entry was written by Cat, posted on February 17, 2010 at 8:48 pm, filed under Baking, [...]

2. By And it continues.. « carocat.co.uk on May 31, 2010 at 8:31 pm

[...] little of it and much rather have bread than cooking or use frozen vegetables instead of new ones. There are many great recipes I want to try yet never get around doing them, because I don’t have all the ingredients or because [...]