Zeroes

As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve recently watched Heroes. This reminds me I’ve been meaning to write a post about it..

So many know Heroes, but who knows about Zeroes? That’s right, Zeroes.

I came across a Zeroes trailer a while back on Trent’s Blog:

That was one of the funniest things I had seen in a while and it really made me laugh out loud. Yes, LOL.

Now I thought that’s all there is and I didn’t think it was possible making any more out of it, but just how wrong was I?! Turns out there is a whole series of three to four minute shorts out there.

If you liked it, go over to Zath Games Tech and view episode 1-4. Yep, that’s right, show me to your blog via ‘Blog Banter’ and I’ll steal your content. ;)

1. Posted December 6, 2007 at 1:52 am | Permalink

LOL definitely! That was awesome!!! :) I’m a big fan of Heroes and that just cracks me up!

2. Posted December 6, 2007 at 6:43 am | Permalink

It’s because it is so well done I think. They got the girl down perfectly and I loved the guy who can kick himself in the head!

3. Posted December 6, 2007 at 6:03 pm | Permalink

This is one of the funniest “spoofs” for sure that I have come across! :)

4. Posted December 6, 2007 at 7:33 pm | Permalink

Indeed it is. I’d almost go as far as saying it’s better than the actual series.

5. Posted December 10, 2007 at 6:43 pm | Permalink

I’m glad you liked it Cat, I’m a big Heroes fan and Zeroes is one of the best parodies for years. Thanks for the shout out, it’s much appreciated!

Look forward to reading your next Blog Banter as well as your regular posts!

6. Posted December 10, 2007 at 9:36 pm | Permalink

Thanks for stopping by. I think I actually prefer Zeroes to Heroes. I’m still not sure if Heroes lives up for me. I’ll see how series two shapes up.

And thanks. :)

7. dmosbon
    Posted December 13, 2007 at 10:07 am | Permalink

Haha! I like it…! Heroes is a good well acted & written show but I have heard season 2 is a slower affair but I’ll be watching!

I did a small write up while season 1 was still being aired;

I plan to do a round up of season 1 soon but it’s taking a little bit more time than I thought to get my thoughts down in a post.

8. Posted December 13, 2007 at 12:20 pm | Permalink

Glad you like it!

I still want to do my post on what I thought about it. It’ll come at some point. :)