Happy Nikolaus 07!

Yep, it’s December the 6th, it’s that time of year again!

It’s the time of:

Have a good one. :)

1. Posted December 6, 2007 at 1:56 am | Permalink

Happy Xmas :)

2. Posted December 6, 2007 at 5:49 am | Permalink

Happy Nikolaus! What did you get in your boot? :P

3. Posted December 6, 2007 at 6:45 am | Permalink

@ Monkey: Well, it isn’t Christmas, it’s Nikolaus. Christmas isn’t for another couple weeks! :P

@ Ashish: Nothing at all. I live alone, remember?

4. Posted December 6, 2007 at 6:57 am | Permalink

If I was you, I’d myself have filled my boot. Hey at least I can live under perception right? :P

Posted December 6, 2007 at 7:02 am | Permalink

Happy Xmas! Damn…now I want to be a child and buy a stocking. Might have one somewhere in the attic I think. And I remember it being very large :P

6. Posted December 6, 2007 at 7:18 am | Permalink

It’s not xmas, people!!!

And that’s far too much effort, Ashish.

Posted December 6, 2007 at 8:29 am | Permalink

Sssh. Don’t spoil it Cat…Xmas is the only thing keeping me going or I would have been dead long before that!

8. Posted December 6, 2007 at 11:28 am | Permalink

Yeah, but that’s still a bit away!

9. Posted December 7, 2007 at 8:14 am | Permalink

You’re just lazy…

Loan repaid with interest. Originally borrowed from Cat on the Novembre Overview post. :P

Posted December 7, 2007 at 12:00 pm | Permalink

Lazy? Huh?

11. Posted December 7, 2007 at 12:22 pm | Permalink

More like pointless. Don’t quite see the point of buying a boot, buying stuff to put in the boot and then filling it just for me to take it all out again!

One Trackback

1. By Happy Nikolaus 2008! « carocat.co.uk on December 7, 2008 at 12:01 am

[...] post in as I can’t just ignore my tradition of the last years by not posting something today. Last year’s post and the post from 2006 are still on the internet, the others long since deleted with my previous [...]