Merry Christmas

It’s that time of year, Christmas is here and I couldn’t resist following Sha and Ish by posting a animal picture. But mine obviously had to be a cat!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Big thanks to everyone that stops by and reads my blog, especially to all you lurkers that never leave a comment!

And a hat tip to Santa who, according to the Independent, is better off moving to Kyrgyzstan..

Lyrics:

We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin;
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Oh, bring us a figgy pudding;
Oh, bring us a figgy pudding;
Oh, bring us a figgy pudding and a cup of good cheer
We won’t go until we get some;
We won’t go until we get some;
We won’t go until we get some, so bring some out here

We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

1. Posted December 25, 2007 at 5:59 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas Cat! It’s always a pleasure to stop by and read what you’ve got to say. Hope you have a great day today. :)

2. Posted December 25, 2007 at 6:00 am | Permalink

The Cute is cat btw. Oops, I meant the Cat is cute btw. :P

3. Posted December 25, 2007 at 6:07 am | Permalink

Thanks a lot, Ish. :)

Yeah, I thought that. See I would’ve used one of mine, but trying to get them to look cute when I want them to and them keeping the Santa’s hat long enough just wasn’t going to happen!

4. Posted December 25, 2007 at 6:38 am | Permalink

Oh, this kitty is scrumptious! I’m an enya fan, too–this is great, thank you.

5. Posted December 25, 2007 at 6:39 am | Permalink

Did you notice the snow flakes on the top of your blog though? Cool aren’t they? It’s weird but they are not appearing on all the blogs. Cool thing to do I must say. But they won’t show on my blog anyway cause of the white background. It shows on yours thanks to the header.

6. Posted December 25, 2007 at 6:54 am | Permalink

Thanks museditions and thanks for stopping by. :)

Ish, yep, I noticed them. I switched them on myself! Dashboard -> Presentation -> Extras. There’s also a blog entry by wordpress about it. I thought it’s a nice little extra!

7. Posted December 25, 2007 at 6:55 am | Permalink

Yeah, I figured. I should visit the Dashboard more often lol.

8. Posted December 25, 2007 at 6:57 am | Permalink

That sounds like a good idea!

9. Posted December 25, 2007 at 7:32 am | Permalink

Merry Scary Christmas to ye!! :)

10. Posted December 25, 2007 at 7:46 am | Permalink

Thank you very much and thanks even more for your ‘personalised’ Christmas card. :)

This mass-mailer effort was brought to you by http://www.geekwrestler.com [Got to pimp my url somewhere].

Oh and I managed 33..

Posted December 25, 2007 at 8:07 am | Permalink

Merry Xmas Cat!!

12. Posted December 25, 2007 at 8:09 am | Permalink

Thank you very much. :)

13. Posted December 25, 2007 at 8:37 am | Permalink

That cat is so cute! And I haven’t heard that Enya recording before, but it’s fantastic, so thank you!

Thanks also for saying how to get the snow on your blog – I’ve been wondering about that.

Happy Christmas!

14. Posted December 25, 2007 at 8:52 am | Permalink

Yeah, I was looking for the more traditional version, but came across this instead.. It’s a new angle to it which is quite nice.

Merry Christmas to you too. Shouldn’t you be opening your presents now though?!

15. dmosbon
    Posted December 25, 2007 at 9:42 am | Permalink

Have a great time Cat! Lets hope 2008 is a great year for both of us!

Love the cat.

16. Posted December 25, 2007 at 9:42 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas Cat!

17. Posted December 25, 2007 at 9:47 am | Permalink

Thank you very much and the same to you too. :)

18. Posted December 25, 2007 at 11:43 am | Permalink

Cat: Ha. I emailed 72. :P [And I'm officially trying to be on holiday {Even though I don't have one}. Quit making comments that make my ego answer. :P ]

19. Posted December 25, 2007 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

You delivered 33 presents Cat?! I managed like 7. :P

20. Posted December 25, 2007 at 3:54 pm | Permalink

That image is adorable. I used to do that with my cat when I was younger, but she didn’t like it very much! :)

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year.

21. Posted December 25, 2007 at 4:01 pm | Permalink

72? Well now I feel special.. :/

Yep, Ish, 33! How did you only manage 7?

Thanks CJ and merry Christmas to you too.

22. Posted December 26, 2007 at 5:41 am | Permalink

Well, through half of the time limit I was wondering what I have to do. And then again, I’m not a pro gamer like you are!

23. Posted December 26, 2007 at 7:01 am | Permalink

Ahahaha, sounds like an excuse to me! :p

24. Posted December 26, 2007 at 8:33 pm | Permalink

Hope you’ve had a great Christmas Cat! All the best to you and your readers from Zath!

25. Posted December 26, 2007 at 8:40 pm | Permalink

I did, thank you very much. :)

26. Posted December 26, 2007 at 10:20 pm | Permalink

I hope you had a merry Christmas, Cat! Sorry if I said: “Merry Christmas to all Indian Bloggers”. Didn’t want to exclude anybody and I thought you were Indian too. From your ABOUT page I just learned you are a German person who lives (lived?) in UK. Both interesting countries. I am an Italian from Rome, now lurker of your blog, even though computer games are not my speciality lol. But I’ll continue lurking …All the best

27. Posted December 26, 2007 at 11:07 pm | Permalink

Hey and thanks for stopping by!

It was partially meant as a joke plus I do think I’m the only non Indian on there. Sorry if it came across wrong!

And yeah, I’m German and I currently live in the UK. My mum’s dad is from Italy, Bibione which is between Venice and Trieste.

28. Posted December 27, 2007 at 4:36 am | Permalink

Merry Christmas Cat! All the best to you in the holidays and the New Year! Looking forward to more reading in 2008!

29. Posted December 27, 2007 at 7:53 am | Permalink

Thanks a lot Trent, hope you’ve had a good holiday! :)

30. Posted December 27, 2007 at 9:03 am | Permalink

Well now I feel special.. :/
    Ha, you should be grateful that I dragged my [censored] off to my gmail account to find your email address. :P

31. Posted December 27, 2007 at 9:07 am | Permalink

Yeah, but one out of 72 just doesn’t cut it for me, sorry!

Posted December 27, 2007 at 3:17 pm | Permalink

Confused about alllll the numbers?

33. Posted December 27, 2007 at 3:33 pm | Permalink

Talking about Ashish’s email christmas card thing. He sent it to 72 people, hence me complaining that it doesn’t make me feel special.

Ish and I are comparing our high or rather lowscores on the present delivering game that was included with it.