#TwitLight: Who are you, @GeminiAce?

TwitLight is a Twitter Spotlight posted every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Also have a look at all the previous TwitLights and you are more than welcome to take part, too!

It’s Monday which means it’s time for TwitLight and seeing I’ve spent most of the day reading a book, this is posted a little bit late..

Today’s TwitLight is someone who takes no prisoners, has plenty of attitude, but is also a real nice guy. Well, mostly, anyway! It’s @GeminiAce!

I came across him sometimes last year as we both followed the same kind of people and both liked Gamehounds podcast which reminds me, have you read @CooperHawkes’ TwitLight yet? He’s a generally funny guy with a good sense of humour, he’s great on Twitter and I suggest you follow him! Oh and in case you wanted to know how long his e-Penis is:

I measured @GeminiAce‘s e-Penis on http://www.epenis.nl and his e-Penis is 16cm! Is that good? #

Maybe I shouldn’t tell him mine’s 18.1cm! ;)

Please stop what you’re doing and meet @GeminiAce!

1. Where are you from?
Fort Worth, Texas.

2. How old are you?
33 until May 22nd.

3. What do you do for a living?
As little as possible. No, seriously (is this thing on?) I work as a contractor for BNSF Railroad. I’m in the Asset Management department. I’m essentially a glorified data entry operator. Wow, that sounds boring.

4. What does your alias/nickname mean and how did you come up with it?
Well, I’m a gemini, so that part was easy. When I was playing a bunch of Crimson Skies on the Xbox, I added Ace to it since I was a flying ace. When it came time to make a gamertag, I used Gemini Ace and the rest is history. Super-interesting history.

5. What do you want to be when you grow up and has that changed at all since you were little?
I’ve never known what career I wanted. I’ve always just wanted to do stuff like play games, read comics, or write. Unfortunately, I don’t have any idea how to monetize those things.

6. What song are you thinking about right now?
Phantom Planet is playing right this minute. I love their latest album, Raise The Dead.

7. Do you have a Last.fm profile?
Do I?! Uh, yea. Link.

8. What are you reading at the moment? [Book, magazine, website, Wikipedia article..]
Reading PlatformNation.com at the moment.

9. Which video game are you playing these days and is it as good as you thought it would be? [provided you play video games that is!]
I just recently finished Halo Wars. It was as good as I had hoped, albeit a little short. I still need to finish the Gears of War 2 campaign, not to mention SFIV and Rock Band 2.

10. What is the weather like at the moment?
I assume it’s sunny. I got no windows.

11. What are your plans for the rest of the day?
Finish work, then go home and unpack. We moved recently and I can’t find anything!

12. If you could replace anyone in any TV show, who would you pick?
Probably Jerry Seinfeld because he dated some really hot chicks on his show.

13. If you had the chance to work on the Enterprise [Star Trek ship!], what job would you have?
I would wear a red shirt and hope for the best.

14. Seeing that I’m a grumpy person in the morning I’ve realised I can’t live with people that are overly happy as soon as they wake up. Would you be a good flatmate?
I think I would. I’m no ray of sunshine in the morning either. Unless it’s Saturday and I can sleep in.

15. What is the best website you’ve come across recently?
I follow @Bikini_Beat on Twitter and love the site. It’s safe for work and helps my day go by.

16. How long have you been on Twitter for and when did you realise you were sucked in by it?
I know it’s been over 2 years. Might be closer to 3. I didn’t really get it at first. Then I started following cool people like @JVB and @Avid_X. Probably took 6 months for the full addiction to kick in. Now I can’t shake the habbit. Help me, @DrDrew!

17. Settle this question for me: PC or Mac?
PC. Mac’s are too expensive. That being said, I wouldn’t know how to live without my iPhone.

18. And another one: ice cream or cake?
Cake. Ice cream is too cold!

19. Fill this out however you want: “Today I am ____ and I ____, but ____, because ____.”

Today I am tired and I want to go home, but can’t because I gotta get paid.

20. What do you want everyone to know about you, who are you, what makes you tick? [aka describe yourself]
I love my wife, my family, and my dogs. Most everything I say is a joke and shouldn’t be taken seriously (except that…and that…and that…).

My wife and I have a son on the way. She’s due in June.

21. What is the last thing that you’ve felt proud about?
I’m proud of the new place we moved into recently. It’s really nice and should be great for the baby.

22. If I wanted to stalk you on the internet where would I have to go?

Where do I start? Ok, here goes…

I think that’s it. I sign up for everything because I’m dumb. lol!

23. Any more comments?
I’d hit it.

You’re awesome, thanks for taking part!

1. Posted May 5, 2009 at 12:02 am | Permalink

Lol, good luck with that red shirt man…

2. Posted May 5, 2009 at 12:25 am | Permalink

Well, if you’re Riker you shouldn’t send him on any away missions!

Or, well, if you don’t like him much, send him on every one! ;)

3. Alana
    Posted May 5, 2009 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

I found this to be boring and offensive. LOL. Just kidding. Love you brother! Even thou you didn’t mention me…. :P

4. Posted May 5, 2009 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

Yeah, how dare you not mention her?!

Alana, feel free to not mention him in yours either! ;)

5. Posted May 5, 2009 at 2:38 pm | Permalink

I said “my family”!

6. Posted May 5, 2009 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

That’s really vague though..

7. Alana
    Posted May 5, 2009 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

8. Posted May 6, 2009 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

So yeah, you guys need to work out your issues! :P

9. cooperhawkes
    Posted May 6, 2009 at 3:06 pm | Permalink

That Picture makes you look like you just booted after eating five taco grande’s and a diet coke.. :)

Nice article though! Congrats Ace!!

10. Posted May 6, 2009 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

He told me to pick one from his mugshots and I thought that picture had so
    many different interpretations! Yours is the first that came to my mind,
    too! ;)

11. Posted May 6, 2009 at 3:11 pm | Permalink

I think I look mysterious, debonair, and a little like Brad Pitt.

12. Posted May 6, 2009 at 3:13 pm | Permalink

Are we talking about the same Brad Pitt here?

13. Posted July 19, 2013 at 11:44 pm | Permalink

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would
    cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% sure.
    Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

14. Posted July 27, 2013 at 2:50 am | Permalink

I visited various websites except the audio feature for audio songs existing at this website is
    in fact superb.

15. Posted April 21, 2014 at 10:23 am | Permalink

I am curious to find out what blog platform you’re using?
    I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest website and
    I’d like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?

16. Posted April 30, 2014 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post
    is awesome, nice written and include approximately all vital infos.
    I’d like to peer more posts like this .

17. Posted May 8, 2014 at 6:00 pm | Permalink

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one
    and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?

If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

18. Posted May 19, 2014 at 7:37 pm | Permalink

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really realize what you’re
    speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally
    discuss with my website =). We may have a hyperlink change arrangement between us

19. Posted May 26, 2014 at 9:12 am | Permalink

Рекомендую Вам посетить сайт, на котором есть много статей на интересующую
    Вас тему.

20. Posted May 29, 2014 at 8:00 am | Permalink

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity concerning unexpected emotions.

21. Posted July 3, 2014 at 11:21 pm | Permalink

Nice weblog here! Additionally your website so much up very fast!

What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink on your host?
    I desire my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

22. Posted July 19, 2014 at 2:42 pm | Permalink

Tremendous issues here. I am very glad to see your post.
    Thanks a lot and I am taking a look forward to touch you.

Will you kindly drop me a mail?

3 Trackbacks

1. [...] boring and offensive. LOL. Just kidding. Love you brother! Even thou you didn’t mention me…. :P Link Yeah, in the part that said, I realy hate my family. I dream of stabbing them. :SOB: [...]

2. By #TwitLight hiatus this week « carocat.co.uk on May 14, 2009 at 9:32 pm

[...] @GeminiAce [...]

3. By Remember #TwitLight? « carocat.co.uk on August 10, 2009 at 2:24 am

[...] endings, love for Deanna Troi, some great pictures, crazy hair, some crazy guy, the love between brothers and sisters, a Marine and much, much [...]