It’s TwitLight Wednesday and today it’s all about @SFX_LADYJ!
She has her plans for world domination all laid out and is well underway with the community site SFX-360 she co-founded. She’s funny, obsessed with Twitter and loves gaming! Read on to find out which job she would take on a spaceship, her obsessions and a generally entertaining read!
1. Where are you from?
Fort Lauderdale, FL.
2. How old are you?
Old enough to play games until 4am in the Morning WOOT WOOT!
3. What do you do for a living?
I’m the founder of SFX360 and I’m the Florida Sales Rep for GameJuice! and Part Time Designer.
4. What does your alias/nickname mean and how did you come up with it?
Lets see I’m a Lady and my name is Julie so Shazzam! LADYJ!
5. What do you want to be when you grow up and has that changed at all since you were little?
Well when I grow up I would like to be a World Dominator, I hear the benefits are off the rocker!
When I was a kid growing up in NYC I use to spend hours drawing buildings and my father said that one day I will be an Architect. I pursued my dream of being an Architect but once college was over and I entered the real world of Architecture things changed. After 6 years of working for a firm I decided it was just not for me.
So World Domination here I come! ShamWow!
6. What song are you thinking about right now?
“Don’t Say Nuthin” The Roots.
7. Do you have a Last.fm profile?
I didn’t have one but now that you mentioned it my curiosity took me to the website and now I have another thing to obsess over! THANKS ALOT!
8. What are you reading at the moment? [Book, magazine, website, Wikipedia article..]
Well I try to read about every game news out there! You should see my Google homepage OY VEY! As a daily ritual I read all the posts on SFX360 forums! Gotta give love to our members!
9. Which video game are you playing these days and is it as good as you thought it would be? [provided you play video games that is!]
Fallout 3 is my current poison and I have to admit I didn’t think I was going to like it. I can’t put it down even though it gets me in this dark depressing mood lol (don’t ask) I can’t stop playing it! God only knows how many times I have vowed not to play it anymore but I’m hooked! DAMN YOU BETHESDA!
10. What is the weather like at the moment?
Wow it’s picture perfect! The sky is blue the water is crystal clear all the beautiful people are on the beach and life couldn’t be better!
11. What are your plans for the rest of the day?
Well if I manage to escape from Twitter then I’m off to drop off some dry cleaning (what did we do before dry cleaning?) do some groceries then come back home. Then wrestle with laundry (I’ll probably lose!) walk Rocky (my chihuahua) sit in front of the computer and work on getting carpal tunnel. Do some World Domination work and get dinner ready for my Hubby :)
12. If you could replace anyone in any TV show, who would you pick?
OMG OMG I love this question! I would totally take over Heidi Klum’s place on Project Runway! She has no game! She needs to be more Diva when she says “Your in or you’re out!” I would totally be all over that job and say “Listen Fabric Jedi you need to get cutting cause your either IN like Gucci or OUT like Wal-mart” SNAP! SNAP!
13. If you had the chance to work on the Enterprise [Star Trek ship!], what job would you have?
The counselor of course! I get to sit back and look pretty with a badass outfit and I’ll probably make up an accent just for the hell of it. I’ll probably advise the captain to pimp up his ride. Let’s see talk all day and not really give out advise hmmm sounds like my life already!
14. Seeing that I’m a grumpy person in the morning I’ve realised I can’t live with people that are overly happy as soon as they wake up. Would you be a good flatmate?
You would love me as a flatmate! I’m like a ninja in the morning you won’t see me nor hear me so it would be a great mix!
15. What is the best website you’ve come across recently?
Wow this is really tough because this is the part that I would totally plug my website! LOL but really there are so many out there that I couldn’t just pinpoint to one! I want you to know that I wrote this answer like 10 times and erased it 10 times and finally came down to the answer that I just gave you! LOL.
16. How long have you been on Twitter for and when did you realise you were sucked in by it?
March 19, 2008 according to Twitter we will celebrate next year with chocolate covered strawberries and champaign! At first I really didn’t think much of Twitter and thought it to be a waste of time but then 3 months after I finally realized Twitter is the tool for World Domination! So I’m Hooked!
17. Settle this question for me: PC or Mac?
Mac and PC I go both ways! LOL (dirty minds)
18. And another one: ice cream or cake?
CAKEEEEEEEEEE! with Ice Cream?!?!?!?
19. Fill this out however you want: “Today I am ____ and I ____, but ____, because ____.”
Today I am fabulous and I will finish this questionnaire, but number 15 was tough , because there are so many sites I love.
20. What do you want everyone to know about you, who are you, what makes you tick? [aka describe yourself]
I’m a pretty laid back kinda gal but I work hard to achieve my goals. I will open my heart and home to you if you are a sincere person and I will treat you like family. I’m a true believer that life is full of consequences and it’s up to you to choose your path. I don’t give out advice but I can be someone who will really listen to you and help you if you need it.
I have a great understanding that we are all human and our first instincts is to be selfish and that doesn’t bother me. I know life can be crazy at times and worrying about other people is a gift not many of us have. I will worry about those who are part of my life as well as those who I just met. I like to find that special something in each individual and make you feel like the world is in your hands!
I will always be a positive energy and never a negative one. Life is too short to be bitching all the time, so why bother?!
My Motto! “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” – Vince Lombardi
21. What is the last thing that you’ve felt proud about?
I spent the day with my parents helping them with their errands it made me feel proud to be that close to them and have them as parents.
22. If I wanted to stalk you on the internet where would I have to go? Feel free to mention any of your sites/projects/accounts here:
23. Any more comments?
I would like to thank you for letting me participate :) Carocat FTW!
Thanks so much for those entertaining answers! Good Luck on your world domination!! ;)