Thanks to @gamedigital!!

Some time ago @gamedigital, otherwise known as the retailer GAME, asked their Twitter followers to vote on a charity they were considering to support promising a £100 giftvoucher drawn randomly to those replying.

Well, as it turned out several weeks later, I was the one winning the voucher and it finally arrived this week plus it’s one featuring ‘Star Wars: The Force Unleashed’!

@Gamedigital: Thanks to everyone who voted for our charity partner and congratulations to @carocat who has won the £100 voucher! #

Thank you very much!!

I have so far used £28 from it to buy the Mass Effect special edition [which makes it the third version of Mass Effect I’ve owned!] and the FallOut 3 expansions pack disc. Suggestions on what I shall spend the rest on?

I seem to have been quite lucky with the competitions on Twitter lately! Here’s hoping this trend will continue!

1. Ashish
    Posted August 22, 2009 at 8:20 am | Permalink

Congrats kitteh! We needs the parteh! :P

2. dmosbon
    Posted August 22, 2009 at 9:26 pm | Permalink

What charity did you suggest? Nice prize – I picked up Mass Effect today…Bioware FTW!

3. Posted August 23, 2009 at 11:15 am | Permalink

I can’t actually remember. I mentioned that I prefer Cancer Research UK which wasn’t one of the ones listed though.

Mass Effect is a brilliant game. I made some posts about it when I was playing it originally, this is a pretty much spoiler free one: http://carocat.co.uk/2007/11/24/mass-effect-first-impressions/

4. Posted August 23, 2009 at 11:06 pm | Permalink

Congrats Cat :) Enjoy shopping ;)

5. Posted September 4, 2009 at 12:22 pm | Permalink

Thanks, I have done!

2 Trackbacks

1. By In 2009 « carocat.co.uk on January 1, 2010 at 12:46 am

[…] In 2009 I won quite a few things, including games and vouchers! […]

2. […] won several competitions, including a £100 voucher from GAME or a game from Gamezine or a game from […]