Today has been a long day. Due to having slept much on Sunday and Monday I woke up at 4am this morning and have been busy ever since.
So what did I do today?
- Laundry. In the middle of the night!
- I’ve finally registered with a GP. This will make someone very happy!
- I’ve bought a friend’s birthday present which obviously involved spending a lot of time in Waterstones!
- Argued with T-Mobile in town that this and this is unacceptable.
- I’ve tried on a gorgeous dress, even though I have absolutely no occasion to wear it to and I don’t ‘do’ dresses in daily life.
- I’ve sorted through some paperwork that’s been long overdue!
- I’ve spent an hour on the phone with my bank. Fun, I tell you!
- I’ve arranged my passport pickup!!
- I’ve run into @deepwire!
- I’ve started forming some ideas for a site. ‘Cause didn’t you know:
Hey everyone. Please extend a warm welcome to @carocat – PSU.com’s new Community Manager. More details to follow soon! #
- I’ve dealt with ~1000 support tickets in my other place.
- I’ve caught up with the ever lovely @chelthan!
- I’ve done my weekly foodshopping!
- I’ve sorted through another 400 photos!
- I wrote this blogpost. Duh!
And all of that with just three cups of coffee!
Post idea totally stolen from raincoaster!