I was looking round the Google dashboard for the settings of a service when I stumbled across these stats:
- Inbox: 3936 conversations
- All mail: 58113 conversations
- Sent mail: 5290 conversations
- Saved drafts: 185 conversations
- Chat history: 4740 conversations
- Spam: 234 conversations
I have had my gmail account since 2005. I receive around 100-150 spam emails a day. My saved drafts is sort of my ‘to read or action later’ folder only I don’t really follow that up much and it’s gotten a bit out of hand. I’m pretty sure there are some actually important and time-specific things in there.
I guess I chat a lot, too.