Games

Everyone constantly asks me which games I’ll get, so this is a list of games I’ll get til the end of the year:

• Rainbow Six Vegas. I’ll aim to get this on release (24.11. or 1.12.) and can’t wait to get into it. I loved the previous R6 titles (bar Lockdown) and the demo for Vegas shows that it seems to be back to the old standards.
  • Viva Pinata. That game sounds just like so much fun, especially with the integration of Xbox Live. I know that there are about 5 people on my Friends List that are definitely getting it, so it should be a lot of fun sending each other Pinatas which can help or disrupt the others garden.
  • Dead Rising. I’ve wanted this game since the beginning of the year. I’ve played the demo to death and the full game is even more fun. I’ll see if I can pick that up cheaply around christmas.

Those games will keep me busy for a good time, especially as I’m still playing Oblivion and Splinter Cell, plus of course Halo2 (damn that game!). I’ve still got Condemned around as well and I will finish it at some point.

This entry was posted in Community and Games, Condemned, Dead Rising, Halo games, Oblivion - Elder Scrolls IV, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Splinter Cell games, Viva Pinata, Xbox Live. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Games

1. carol says:

They’ve delayed here the Vegas Six because of the upcoming of the other games,so i will get it too in December.

2. carocat says:

Yeah, the GoW release. Many companies are scared that it might influence sales. Rainbow Six will be good though. I can’t wait.

3. Matt says:

You might have convinced me to get Viva Pinata I never gave it a serious look over before but it does look very good now that you brought it up to me..

And R6 will be mine sooner or later..

4. carocat says:

Glad to hear that you’ll get Viva Pinata. The more people get it, the better. I want to do some Pinata trading! :D

5. Matt says:

Don’t worry, you will be assaulted as soon as you get it by evil pinatas :D

I’ll probably wait until you get it to get it, because that’s the main reason I want it, and no one else I know is getting it.

6. carocat says:

Ha, you’ll get some evil Pinatas back. :P

7. mrkniceguy says:

Viva Pinata looks awesome! I can’t wait to play this game. Pinata Trading here we come!

8. carocat says:

Oh yes. That has to be the major selling point for me. I just hope I don’t get too many evil Pinatas. :P

9. mrkniceguy says:

Hehe, evil Pinatas can be fun too! ;)

10. carocat says:

It all depends which point you’re looking at I suppose. ;)

VP is region free from the US aswell which means if anyone from Europe is ordering it, have a look at some US sites, it might be cheaper, although some places, like Amazon, don’t deliver software outside the US.

11. Sarah says:

Ich denke Viva Pinata ist toll und du solltest dir das zuerst kaufen. ;)

12. carocat says:

Ja, das werde ich mir ueber Weihnachten kaufen, es sei denn, dass du es mir schenken willst? :D

13. Pingback: solution voip

14. Pingback: honda melbourne florida

15. Pingback: free galery asian

16. Pingback: customized clothing accessory

17. Pingback: every ultimate valeo

Want to leave me a lovely comment? Please do!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s