Rainbow Six Vegas demo

Just incase you didn’t know the Rainbow Six Vegas demo is on the marketplace now. It took me forever to download, as my internet is still being capped. :(

First impression, the character customisation is amazing and I think it’ll be great in the full game, especially as the full game will have the vision support. I like that you can customise your armour as well which then influences the speed ingame. The gameplay itself, well, I haven’t played that much yet. It seems awfully laggy, especially when people join during the game, but that probably comes done to my connection and the fact that the host wasn’t brilliant. The movement doesn’t feel as good as in the single player demo. There are some boxes behind which I couldn’t take cover. The Terrorist hunt Co-Op mode is fairly hard, take 2 shots and you’re dead, but once you get to know the maps a little bit and the movement, it should be straighforward.

All in all I’m actually quite disappointed, but it’s early days and I haven’t played it much. Maybe it will be better in the morning and I wasn’t THAT impressed with the Splinter Cell demo either and I love the full game.

What are your thoughts? Have you played the demo?

This entry was posted in Community and Games, Game Review, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Xbox Live. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Rainbow Six Vegas demo

1. Stew says:

..the fact that the host wasn’t brilliant

Stuff ya then :P

Nah I agree, once I get my upgraded connection in January it’ll be much better, 4mb/512kb here I come! :D

2. carocat says:

Well, I was speaking the truth. :P

But it wasn’t just in that game, I played a little more later and it seemed laggy.

3. Pingback: Rainbow Six Vegas demo Part 2 « Cat’s blog

4. scarslilpyro says:

Where Can I Find The Demo? Is It For PC? Hit me up on xfire anonnymouse thanks

5. woaha says:

PC DEMO? ive been looking everywhere for it. Are you talking about the 360 version? though i dont know how u would download it. um hit me up on Xfi– nvmd, just email me if u could. or post back here. ill still be searchin.

6. scarslilpyro says:

xfire = anonnymouse

hit me up if there is a PC demo

7. carocat says:

This is for the 360. I don’t play PC games, sorry. :)

That’s a cool xfire name though.

8. Hunter007140 says:

Where did u guys find the demo?

9. Tyler says:

can someone give the link to the PC demo plz ive been looking for it for about an 2 hours literally

10. {EMF}Ghost says:

Same here, anyone find it?

11. Tallen says:

Is there a pc demo? If so pls E-mail me at glockgold@yahoo.com.au chears.

Tallen

12. First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I’ve had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting
    my ideas out there. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend
    to be wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!

13. http://www. says:

Excellent web site you have got here.. It’s difficult to find high quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

14. constantly i used to read smaller articles or reviews which
    also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which
    I am reading at this time.

15. Ingrid says:

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks

Want to leave me a lovely comment? Please do!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s