Firefox

I really can’t stand Internet Explorer, so I’m all for Firefox. It’s got the extension, add ons and themes that I want and is just perfect for me.

There is an extensive campaign out on the internet of Firefox friends that want to convince everyone to stop using Internet Explorer and switch to Firefox instead. Sites, such as ‘Spread Firefox’ have many members and are trying to hype Firefox more and more.

Some fans took the step even further. Meet the Firefox:

Shamelessly stolen from Sha’s Blog.

This entry was posted in Firefox, Random, Sites. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Firefox

1. Sha says:

LOL you’re welcome

2. Cat says:

Thank you. :)

3. ish says:

Firefox is pretty cool. But not taking away any credit from MS, the Internet Explorer does a neat job on Vista. I love the way it behaves with the tabs.

But then again, almost all that was stolen from the original Fox.

4. Cat says:

I am not using Vista yet, so I can’t comment on that. My main problem was just that IE was unstable.

However once I started using FF and saw the millions add ons/extensions I’ve not gone back to IE.

BIG D, I’m surprised you haven’t commented yet, after all you feel very passionate about FF? ;)

5. Matt - zyber says:

The only thing i use IE for nowadays is FTP’s as the FF equivalent is shite!

6. thebigman87 says:

You saw this coming…Lol

Firefox/Mozilla are very clunky pieces of software and although they have great plugins/add on support. It still doesn’t take away from there general unreliability to do some off the most simplistic of things.

Saying that if I had a choose out of IE and FF, It would be FF :D However I have Safari and anyone who has used that can easily say it’s a better experience.

7. Cat says:

Of course I saw this coming. How could I not? lol

I have no problems with FF being unreliable. I had a spell of it crashing for a few weeks [that was back on 1.5 something], but once I upgraded to 2 it was fine.

I’ve never tried Safari, so I can’t comment on that.

Want to leave me a lovely comment? Please do!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s