Hello.

Hi, my name is Cat and this is my blog.

I haven’t blogged in a while and I’m not really too sure why. I guess it’s partially due to me realising just how much more I complained, realising that I don’t have much to talk about and that I didn’t have much time.

So what’s new? Well, the question is more, what’s not?!

I’m still living in Reading, I’m sort of employed at the moment, but not too bothered about it either. ;)

I’ve been pretending to have a social life lately and it’s actually working quite well. Been doing more than just going round my friends houses or have them coming round.

I’ve been to Germany twice this year, once to deal with some matters regarding council stuff and the other time as my dad was getting married to Hilde, his girlfriend of a few years.

I’m planning to go on holiday at some point this year, but I’ve been saying that for months. :)

I’ve still got all my five cats and they are very gorgeous, even though they have fleas at the moment which they got from the dog. I am completely covered in flea and mosquito bites.

I’ve been playing quite a bit on my Xbox360 as well, lately BioShock [like everyone else in the world!] and a bit of DiRT and some other games I’ve missed before.

These days the best place to find me is on Facebook, I’ve discovered social networking sites at the beginning of the year and just love it to stay in contact with people that I just don’t see on a regular basis any more.

As for my Internet ‘presence’ [for want of a better word], I am now a moderator on ConsoleMonster and will be in the next podcast which should be out any day now.

That’s about it from me. Nice to meet you. :)

This entry was posted in BioShock, Blog, Community and Games, ConsoleMonster, England, Facebook, Forums, Gamerscore, House, Housemates, Life in general. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Hello.

1. Steve says:

Welcome back, Cat.

2. Matt says:

Bonjour Cat. :D

Nice to meet you too, again.

3. Sha says:

Welcome back! And yay you’re on face book!

4. Nice Blog :)

Look forward to reading your future posts…

5. Ashish says:

So, all that Salmon worked after all. I think it just need to be a bit rotten, which it now has and lured you back! :P

Wilkom Suster! Welcome back! :D

6. Ashish says:

Wilkom Suster! Welcome back! :D

I remember sending you a PM a few months ago. I got bored with it and dropped out. lol.

7. Kirk says:

Always glad to see you back Cat! Don’t concern yourself with what you’re blogging about. This is your personal blog after all and the choice of content is yours and yours alone, even if you think your complaining too much. That’s what you tag line states after all now doesn’t it? And considering your page rank that’s held up since your last post back in May… it works! :D

So don’t knock what works. Hope to see you complaining about everything real soon. :D

8. Cat says:

Hi Steve, Matt. :)

Indeed I am on facebook, Shani. I accepted your request. :)

Nice to see you here, James.

Ashish, I don’t like fish. :P I never got a PM on Facebook? Feel free to add me though. I’m on Matt’s Friendslist. :)

Kirk, nice too see you. :) I am very surprised at the amount of hits I’ve been getting on here. Whilst I have been monitoring the comments to an extent [with a lot of spam still getting through!], I’ve not been looking at the stats since May. It appears though that I’ve been getting an average of 250 views a day!! That’s mainly my posts on some gaming related topics and the cursed Size Zero post I sort of wish I’d never made!

9. Collin says:

Welcome back! If you’re on facebook, have a look at the latest post in my blog about getting your facebook status on your wordpress.com blog.

Look forward to reading lots from you soon!

10. Cat says:

Thanks for that, as you can see my status is now in the top right. :)

11. ish says:

Welcome back. Btw, i’m cross because somebody bothered to leave me a comment telling they were back.

12. Ashish says:

Cat: Must’ve been my stupid connection. lol. I quit Facebook again. lol. It’s too boring for me. And um.. aren’t cats supposed LIKE fish? :P

ish: Seriously, you’re cross because somebody bothered to leave a comment to tell you they were back? What if they HAD NOT left a comment to tell you they were back? :P

13. ish says:

UGH. Typo.

I meant i’m cross because somebody never bothered to leave me a comment telling me they were back :|

14. Cat says:

I’m sorry, Ish. I’ll stop by your blog right now. :)

Want to leave me a lovely comment? Please do!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s