So it’s been a while

I will personally prosecute everyone that says moving house is easy. It really is not. Couple that with my mobile breaking and me being ill and I can safely say it’s been a ‘fun’ time. Technically I’m still ill, I’ll need a few more days to get my energy back, but at least most of the symptoms are gone.

I’m disappointed I didn’t get to see my friend either when she came back for a couple days and I still haven’t had my housewarming party.

It’s now almost November and I’ve started making Christmas preparations. This means Christmas cards, presents and so on and I’m looking to be sorting all that out in November. As for my Christmas plans this year, I am very much looking forward to spending that on my own in my new house with my cats. Should be very good. :)

So long,

This entry was posted in Christmas '07, House, Life in general, Moving. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to So it’s been a while

1. Ashish says:

Hope your well and good Cat. :)

2. It’s experience that moving is always awful. Best wishes when it comes to settling into your new place with your feline friends.

3. ish says:

Aye congratulations you’ve settled now. Christmas shopping already? So what are yeh gifting me this Christmas? :P

4. Cat says:

Thanks all. The cats are loving this place which makes up for it all!

And Ish I only buy presents to people I can’t avoid it to!!

5. Ashish says:

And Ish I only buy presents to people I can’t avoid it to!!
    and I’ve screwed up my chances anyway even if you would have given me something, by helping people know your URL beforehand. :P

6. Cat says:

Yeah, you’re off my christmas card list I’m afraid!

7. Sha says:

Yeah, you’re off my christmas card list I’m afraid! Hopefully I’m still on it :P Anyways glad to see you’re back we all missed you whilst you were gone. Are you feeling a lot better these days? Hope everything is well!

8. Cat says:

Yes, you are. :)

I’m getting there.. It’ll be a few more days.

9. Sha says:

Yay that’s good!

10. Pingback: The October ‘07 digest. « Cat’s blog

Want to leave me a lovely comment? Please do!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s