Cooking recipes so far…

As much as I love cooking it always seems to be rather samey with me just cooking something and using all sort of ingredients from the kitchen. Plus it generally involves pasta or potatoes of some sort.

This is why I asked for recipes that are fairly simple and don’t involve fish or mushrooms. I originally intended to cook something different every day in the first two weeks in December, however as my health is still recovering I’ve been unable to buy ingredients, so it’s been delayed a little.

I do have to say a big thank you to you all though, specifically Timethief for all her suggestions and Ellaella for simply having her blog. Just looking through all the different recipes is amazing and if you’re ever stuck for anything, go over there and have a look.

Another thank you to Fireweaver who recommended this forum site to me. It’s a big and busy forum full with recipes and help for cooking and everything related.

In the meantime, I’m still collecting recipes and this is a list of the ones I have so far:

Via From Scratch:

Via Geekwrestler:

Via got not milk:

From raincoaster:

Via Sweetrosie’s Weblog:

From Timethief:

Via other sites:

Any more suggestions are more than welcome. :)

This entry was posted in Baking, Cooking, Food, Life in general, Recipe. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Cooking recipes so far…

1. Sha says:

Tell me if you are ever making the white hocolate and raspberry cupcakes for you might just find one more guest for dinner :P

2. Ashish says:

A fitting treatment of all these would be to make everything on one day and just splurging. :P

3. ellaella says:

What kind words; thank you. If you’ve never explored at you are likely to find plenty of good ideas. Each recipe can be converted to metrics or resized on the spot.

Amazing what you’ve done here with Sandbox!

4. Cat says:

I shall let you know Sha! That is actually quite high on my list of things to do. :)

That’s a little excessive, Ashish!

You are welcome, Ellaella. I will have a look on that site once I’m no longer on dial up.

And I wish I could take credit for the sandbox, however that was all wank with a few very minor adjustments from me. Have a look at for more of her stuff. :)

5. Ashish says:

Bah, you don’t know the meaning of splurging in sin. You might even invite me if you need help! :P

6. Cat says:

Ha, got too many people wanting to come round anyway, don’t need any more.

And how can you enhoy it if you have it all together. That means you loose the taste of the individual one.

7. Sha says:

Am I still on the list for coming over?

8. Cat says:

I will have to edit the list, it’s seriously getting too long. I like being on my own, everyone just loves me for the food I’m going to make and hopefully not ruin..

9. Sha says:

But but but…I’ll buy you a nice Xmas pressie :) (Is that bribing enough?)

10. Cat says:

Haha, I like it!! Hmmm, you’ve moved up in the list!

11. Sha says:

Yay lol!

12. Marius says:

here’s one for you, not quite healty but it’ll do :)

13. Pingback: Broccoli and peanut butter soup | Banana pancakes «

14. Pingback: And it continues.. «

Want to leave me a lovely comment? Please do!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s