Zeroes

As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve recently watched Heroes. This reminds me I’ve been meaning to write a post about it..

So many know Heroes, but who knows about Zeroes? That’s right, Zeroes.

I came across a Zeroes trailer a while back on Trent’s Blog:

That was one of the funniest things I had seen in a while and it really made me laugh out loud. Yes, LOL.

Now I thought that’s all there is and I didn’t think it was possible making any more out of it, but just how wrong was I?! Turns out there is a whole series of three to four minute shorts out there.

If you liked it, go over to Zath Games Tech and view episode 1-4. Yep, that’s right, show me to your blog via ‘Blog Banter’ and I’ll steal your content. ;)

This entry was posted in Blog Banter, Films and TV, Heroes, TV Shows. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Zeroes

1. LOL definitely! That was awesome!!! :) I’m a big fan of Heroes and that just cracks me up!

2. Cat says:

It’s because it is so well done I think. They got the girl down perfectly and I loved the guy who can kick himself in the head!

3. Trent says:

This is one of the funniest “spoofs” for sure that I have come across! :)

4. Cat says:

Indeed it is. I’d almost go as far as saying it’s better than the actual series.

5. Zath says:

I’m glad you liked it Cat, I’m a big Heroes fan and Zeroes is one of the best parodies for years. Thanks for the shout out, it’s much appreciated!

Look forward to reading your next Blog Banter as well as your regular posts!

6. Cat says:

Thanks for stopping by. I think I actually prefer Zeroes to Heroes. I’m still not sure if Heroes lives up for me. I’ll see how series two shapes up.

And thanks. :)

7. dmosbon says:

Haha! I like it…! Heroes is a good well acted & written show but I have heard season 2 is a slower affair but I’ll be watching!

I did a small write up while season 1 was still being aired;

I plan to do a round up of season 1 soon but it’s taking a little bit more time than I thought to get my thoughts down in a post.

8. Cat says:

Glad you like it!

I still want to do my post on what I thought about it. It’ll come at some point. :)

Want to leave me a lovely comment? Please do!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s