Thoughts of the day

I’ve still not watched Jurrassic Park.

I have sooo much to do before Christmas..

I have to ask someone to look after house/cats for a couple days, but I’m not sure I trust that person, yet I don’t have an alternative..

I want to visit Las Vegas.

“Never use a pointy stick to check if the monster is dead.”

I don’t even have time writing this post..

This entry was posted in Blog, Christmas '07, Films and TV, House, Life in general, My cats, Travelling. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Thoughts of the day

1. nursemyra says:

perhaps you could enlarge upon the “pointy stick….” thought

2. ish says:

You’re lying :P

You have all the time in the world, you’re just lazy. You even had the time to leave me a message on facebook saying I was faking my death! :P Just kidding :P

3. Cat says:

I like that idea, but just how big does that stick have to be if the monster is huge?

4. Cat says:

That’s because I’m meant to be doing stuff, but I’m just having dinner and checked Facebook. And for a dead person you seem quite alive!

5. Ashish says:

“Never use a pointy stick to check if the monster is dead.”
    So did you jump at the cats when they checked? :P

I watched Jurassic Park AGES ago. It’s the only one in the series which is worth watching.

6. Cat says:

Cats can’t use pointy sticks, silly.

I’ve just never had the chance to watch it. It’s one of those films everyone has seen. Bar me that is..

7. What’s up colleagues, its great article on the topic of cultureand completely defined, keep it up all the time.

Want to leave me a lovely comment? Please do!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s