Welcome back to another Monday which surely is brightened up by the return of TwitLight!
Today I’d like you all to meet @sulzdotcom who I have known from blogging and wordpress.com since 2006 which, in internet times, is actually a very long time!
Her blog, Bloggerdygook, has been around since New Year’s Day 2006 and it’s been extremely interesting to see some of the changes she’s gone through in that time, for example the way she sees herself and every post of hers has a lot of commenters, something most other bloggers can only dream of! She’s also reached out to people off the internets and I loved the souvenir she sent me in April!
It’s my pleasure to introduce you all to @sulzdotcom!
1. Where are you from?
Kuala lumpur, Malaysia!
2. How old are you?
3. What do you do for a living?
Working as a marketing executive in a bookshop.
4. What does your alias/nickname mean and how did you come up with it?
It’s derived from my chinese name. A friend came up with it and it stuck. :)
5. What do you want to be when you grow up and has that changed at all since you were little?
I’d like to have my own family. failing that, I’d like to travel the world. Definitely caught the travelling bug, as i went to Bangkok 4 months ago as my first full-fledged overseas vacation!
I think I wanted to tread the family path when younger, though like now I wonder if ever will.
6. What song are you thinking about right now?
None in particular. I’m more into books.
7. Do you have a Last.fm profile?
Nope. My computer speakers are broken!
8. What are you reading at the moment? [Book, magazine, website, Wikipedia article..]
‘A thousand splendid suns’ by Khaled Hosseini – reading it much too slowly for my liking but it’s not very gripping! Also reading Sophie Kinsella’s ‘Remember me’ for a book review.
9. Which video game are you playing these days and is it as good as you thought it would be? [provided you play video games that is!]
I don’t play video games… I play Facebook apps though, does that count?
10. What is the weather like at the moment?
Sweltering hot! Hate it, bah.
11. What are your plans for the rest of the day?
Go to work and try to survive the rest of the day, sigh.
12. If you could replace anyone in any TV show, who would you pick?
Err i don’t think i’m TV material – not pretty enough, haha. Probably some reality TV contestant.
13. If you had the chance to work on the Enterprise [Star Trek ship!], what job would you have?
Not into Star Trek, sorry!
14. Seeing that I’m a grumpy person in the morning I’ve realised I can’t live with people that are overly happy as soon as they wake up. Would you be a good flatmate?
Maybe. I’m actually a morning person but I don’t speak much in the morning, unless you talk to me first. In the mornings I like to go online and be by myself for a bit.
15. What is the best website you’ve come across recently?
Colorquiz.com – sorry I’m a sucker for quizzes!
16. How long have you been on Twitter for and when did you realise you were sucked in by it?
I started my account last year. I’m on a blogging break for a month so have been on Twitter quite a lot recently. Not totally sucked into it still.
17. Settle this question for me: PC or Mac?
i heard mac’s so much superior. i haven’t really used one yet though.
18. And another one: ice cream or cake?
19. Fill this out however you want: “Today I am ____ and I ____, but ____, because ____.”
Today I am dreading to go to work and I am itching, but I have to go to work because I have to clean up the mess I made.
20. What do you want everyone to know about you, who are you, what makes you tick? [aka describe yourself]
When I’m really comfortable with someone I can be just about as quirky and lovable as a TV character. before I reach that level with someone, I’m totally lame and uncool.
21. What is the last thing that you’ve felt proud about?
Can’t really remember, sorry.
22. If I wanted to stalk you on the internet where would I have to go? Feel free to mention any of your sites/projects/accounts here:
23. Any more comments?
Why are there only 23 questions?
Thanks for taking part, sulz! And there are only 23 questions as I thought people might be less inclined in taking part if there were more!