It’s Wednesday and time for another TwitLight!
Today I’d like you all to meet @ernmander. I first came across him sometime at the end of last year via Satscenes or other Satsceners, like @akaSylvia, @ingridf or @Pewari. He’s about as addicted to Twitter as me which I’m not sure is a good thing! ;)
In this TwitLight he talks about keeping promises, his Twitter addiction and Pokemon!
Ladies and Gentlemen, meet @ernmander!
1. Where are you from?
2. How old are you?
3. What do you do for a living?
IT Technical Support Manager, wannabe Vlogger and Blogger.
4. What does your alias/nickname mean and how did you come up with it?
Ernmander. It is a cross between Ernie and Charmander. I made up Pokemon names for a group I worked with a few years ago.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up and has that changed at all since you were little?
I wanted to be Spiderman, that still has not changed.
6. What song are you thinking about right now?
Sense by The Lightning Seeds.
7. Do you have a Last.fm profile?
8. What are you reading at the moment? [Book, magazine, website, Wikipedia article..]
9. Which video game are you playing these days and is it as good as you thought it would be? [provided you play video games that is!]
KillZone II and well not as good as I thought it was.
10. What is the weather like at the moment?
Cloudy and a little cold.
11. What are your plans for the rest of the day?
As it is a little late I plan on reading some blogs and Twitter.
12. If you could replace anyone in any TV show, who would you pick?
I don’t really watch that much TV apart from factual shows really
13. If you had the chance to work on the Enterprise [Star Trek ship!], what job would you have?
Science Officer (Spock).
14. Seeing that I’m a grumpy person in the morning I’ve realised I can’t live with people that are overly happy as soon as they wake up. Would you be a good flatmate?
Yes as I am an anti morning person.
15. What is the best website you’ve come across recently?
16. How long have you been on Twitter for and when did you realise you were sucked in by it?
I have been on Twitter roughly 7 months and was sucked in from the first day. look at how many updates I have done, you will see that I am still hooked.
17. Settle this question for me: PC or Mac?
For me Mac, but the choice is yours I believe what ever one you are comfortable with is the one to go for.
I think the PC/Mac argument is childish. It is an individual choice and others should not force their point on you or berate you for the choice of computer you have made.
18. And another one: ice cream or cake?
Arctic Swiss Roll cause it has both in it hehehehe.
19. Fill this out however you want: “Today I am ____ and I ____, but ____, because ____.”
Today I am writing and I will finish, but did enjoy, because I like to keep promises.
20. What do you want everyone to know about you, who are you, what makes you tick? [aka describe yourself]
I would suggest they come and find out. What we tend to write down in descriptions of ourself are not what people think of us.
21. What is the last thing that you’ve felt proud about?
My Twitter and blog coverage for The Longest Pull.
22. If I wanted to stalk you on the internet where would I have to go? Feel free to mention any of your sites/projects/accounts here:
Just type in Ernmander into Google, you’ll see :)
23. Any more comments?
Enjoyed it Cat :)
Glad you did and thanks for taking part!