In the past months I’ve noticed Gmail’s spam folder containing several real emails so I’ve made it a habit to check it every other day. At the moment I get about ~200 spam mails a day across twelve different accounts and some are just hilarious. Curiously there is quite a lot of them that don’t contain any links or phone numbers and only have maybe one or two sentences in them.
Here’s a list of some of the better ones, unedited:
- Dld you know all lt takes ls a phone and the wllllngness to share some lnformatlon wlth others to see around 1500 to 3500 weekly sometlmes even dally. Call the lnfo llne for more detalls.
- You have frequent convulsions? Time to stop it!
- We are glad to have seen again.
- Purify, Clense, Look Better, Feel Better.
- Feel power and strength of your ancestors when you drilling your woman.
- We teach you the art of becoming.
- Best oil for pork motor.
- Aging steals male strength! V. booster returns it!
- If something’s out of tune in the Music of your Love, our Male Pilules will return harmony!
- Lets’ make it again, darling?
- Even the most shy girls will moan and groan under your meat press!
- “My husband and I tried the program and our energy level increased immediately! After 3 weeks now I have noticed even more changes. My bowel movements have improved and I feel so hydrated and healthy.” Cindy – Nashville, TN
I sure am glad for Cindy from Nashville!
I’ve also received some longer ones which are posted over on my tumblr and are well worth a read:
- Yey, I’m getting an inheritance from someone who has died in the tsunami!
- I’m advised to stop dealing with non officials in my bank and get an ATM card to withdraw lots of money from!
- A corrupt bank employee from Ghana wants to give me money!
- And Ms Angela telling me got rich by travelling to Nigeria!
They all seem so legit!
And then there was this winning entry: