- First name: Cat
- Raveler since: January 4, 2009
- Location: near London, United Kingdom
- Years knitting: A couple of years and a brief stint when I was eight!
- Years crocheting: Tried it once, didn’t like it.
- Pets? Kids?: A cat, he’s miserable!
- Favorite colours: Purple, Red
My knitting varies, sometimes I knit an entire weekend and at other times I don’t touch it for weeks. I knit to have something to do for my hands when talking on the phone or in a cafe with friends or when watching TV so following a pattern isn’t really what I do.
I also find reading patterns diffictult as I learned my knitting from family when I was younger and the instructions confuse me seeing I don’t know what any of the stitches are called in either German or English.
Most difficult project attempted so far was a pair of wristers, everything else has been scarfs or things like it.
I have a very big project coming up where I’m planning to knit a blanket.
Posts using the knitting category:
Things I have knitted:
- Christmas Style wristwarmers
- Red and purple striped scarf [The magic carpet]
- @Anie67’s delayed birthday present
- Green double moss stitch scarf
Some more of my knitting pictures.
Some random knitting photos of my projects, wool shops and my wool stash!